Wednesday, January 28, 2009

That thing I'm obsessing on...

So, I just received confirmation on the "swift" dating. I wanted to ask the coordinator so many questions but chose not to. Actually, I asked her if the afternoon had a good chunk of participants. That was the only one I asked. She replied yes.

I am not going to it to find my soul mate or the love of my life. I was going to have fun, but the whole non-drinking thing really has me hesitating. I am not an alcoholic, but my ex would always be on me about those things like a security guard. She wasn't one, she just had a traumatic childhood. I don't want to go through that crap again. I want a balanced friendship/relationship, whichever.

We shall see.

1 comment:

Landlady of Fat said...

I hope you do go... I'd love to hear about it! :)