Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheap Dates for Lesbians

I tend to see things as "a sign", although, I tend to just say that and walk away forgetting the sign told me to keep my money in my wallet, if you get my drift. So this headline caught my eye: "Cheap Lesbian Dates"

They were alright, but the following caught my eye:

7. Crafty date
Two of my best friends met at a craft night at someone’s house. Find a place where you can make a mosaic, paint a plate or learn to knit together.

10. Volunteer
What better way to enjoy yourselves together and feel good at the same time. Volunteer together to visit an elderly GLBT person, build a home with Habitat for Humanity or walk dogs at the animal shelter.


Now, #7, if I start dating someone that is into that,then her and I don't have much in common. I am the least crafty person there is. I mean sure, I have worked in the art department and set up a set...I have given my ideas (Tila Tequila) but it's like setting up a house...not knitting. I can see myself get bored and start talking shit, that would end the night well.

#10, really? As a date? I don't see that happening, not even if I was 'dating' the girl for three years...at least not the ones I have been with.

Ok, I have made up my mind, I am calling the other 3 numbers I have just for the hell of it. I will maybe take one to #7 and another to #10 and the other two...hummmm, I'll clean my apartment, just in case...

No comments: