Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm in a Funk

My mojo spirit has been robbed!

I have read a couple of things that have sparked my spirit and then, I stop and the spark is gone.

I don't know why I let certain things get to me, and then AFFECT me. The thing of it is, I have a potty mouth and I also have a mean streak. So, I am maintaining my cool so as to not have that mean streak call certain people out. I might start writing about the POPE and it might end with something that is bugging me on a personal level, so here I am stuck, in limbo. Even right now, this second, I have had to back space and delete several times, because my cool starts turning into this mean fire streak.

On a different note. Do you know how hard it is to be a semi-feminist, lesbian, a*hole and work for a female boss who favors men? In case you haven't caught on, I am an a*hole and i wear that badge with pride. Some people misinterpret that statement, just like they do me, but I am not going to get into detail about what exactly I mean by that, all I am going to say is I acknowledge that I am and it is very hard for me to keep my mouth shut when the male gets favoritism at work.

No comments: