Saturday, January 31, 2009

That's a WRAP!



Today was the last shot. I was amazed at how many people showed up to meet him. They were excited, pissed and everything you can think of. Some stated they showed up from Arizona. Once the cut off was given, a deaf male came up to me to tell me he was deaf. I said "ok" and he kept tapping my shoulder, telling me he was deaf and demanded to meet him. I am not one to feel sorry for anyone, unless it is definitely an underdog, so I told him to take it up with someone else, and he did, and they gave him the same response so he started making those loud noises in a trying to speak sort of way. Security told him to stand in front of the table and a picture would be taken. The picture was taken with him smiling from ear to ear and someone was covering the main guy. The deaf guy takes his cell looks at the picture and really starts making these loud noises. So, all of us just pushed him to the front to just get his signature and get him out of the way. He was like 19 years old, there were kids younger than him that had stood in line longer than him and didn't get to meet him. Whatever.

It reminds me of the time my BFF and I stood in line to get our L-Word book signed. We stood forever. The sun was up when we started and it was down by the time we got to meet them.

No comments: