Monday, March 2, 2009

Been Busy


I have been so busy, at work and on a personal level. This picture of Cynthia and her chick Christine reminded me of my current "friend" and I. So far this is how we are:
She is 6 ft 1 and I am 5 ft 3. She is super green (environmental) and I am: WHAT? She doesn't eat meat, I HAVE MEAT ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY. She recycles, I do at work, but that is about as far as I go. She is into the natural smelling scents, literally from trees and stuff, I own about 15 bottles of cologne and perfumes AND I own like 6 bottles of stuff for my hair AND you get the picture. She is into classic black and white films, I am into current chick flicks. Her dream is to build her own house, made out of environmentally safe material, I don't like to be tied down, BUT if I had to get a house it would be those modern homes that are jagged and uncomfortable, like my current furniture. She has traveled the world, I can't get out of Mexico. She loves art and the beauty of the earth, I love modern art and expensive cars and expensive beer and you get the picture.

She is a very nice person. She isn't hung up on my height as I am and she said there are three things that matter to her: Looks, the size of the heart and the personality. I got one out of the three...

No comments: