Monday, December 8, 2008

Sad News


I just got some sad news. The wife of someone I know on the NET, passed away. I always find this awkward, because I don't know what to say. I know that it must hurt like hell and I feel that me saying, "I'm sorry" doesn't really mean a thing. It saddens me that someone must go through this deep pain, something I can't really imagine. They have twins, two year olds.

It makes me wonder about my own life. Will I ever hook up with someone? Will I grow old with someone? Will someone be there to hand me a cup of water when I am on my last breath? It is scary for me to think that I will not find anyone. I get nervous that I will become this burden on my sister and her kids.

I feel this deep sadness inside me. I just want to go to bed and go to sleep.

No comments: