Friday, February 20, 2009

The Truck Stop, tonight?


So, she wants more. Been texting me all day, and finally asked me if I'm up to going to the Truck Stop. I don't know if I am ready, yet... it's the height. I know, I'm being stupid, but the height really bothers me. At least standing next to me. OK: I GOT SHORT MAN SYNDROME! THERE I SAID IT! DAMN IT! AND ME BEING A SNEAKER CHICK DOESN'T HELP MY HEIGHT... DAMN! I'M GONNA HAVE TO LOOK FOR MY BOOTS, AND I DON'T WANNA WEAR THEM!

I have to give her this much: she has complimented me up the wazoo. Also, she says Latinas are her kryptonite. I agree with her on that, cause they are for me too. Says she doesn't like the negative aspect to a Latina: bad temper (oh-oh), possesive (not I), etc. I don't know what etc is, but I'm going to have to be honest and tell her, I AM VERY LATINA...VERY!

I don't know how I feel about her, and I am not about to go rushing into anything, but I do know, I'm going to be upfront and honest from the get go. I am not going to have someone come into my life and try to change me, UNLESS, I feel the need to change. I have had that in the past and I was MISERABLE.

No comments: